Thursday, December 1, 2011

First Letter!

Hello All!
Today I recieved my first letter from Loukmane. (For those of you who don't know, I started sponsoring him on Thanksgiving of this year.) This is by far the best Christmas present I've ever gotten! I love letters!!!
It reads:

Dear Lisa Keough
Loukmane says he is very glad to write his letter to you. He says his family thank you for sponsoring him. He says he live with his adoptive mother call Hien Masai who is a housewife. He says his mother Awa Duedraoga lives in the village and his father Idrissa is a farmer in Ivory Coast. He says he has brothers and halves-sisters. He says his uncle who is their neighbour help them in case of emergency. He wants to know your family members? He is asking you to pray for his family health andhis school. May God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment