Tuesday, December 6, 2011

80 Days of Blogging Challenge, Day 6!

6.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be, and what would you do if later on you changed your mind?

Thats easy. My personality when I'm with my parents. When I'm away from them, I can be the sweetest girl you ever knew. But when I'm home with them, I snap and growl and spazz at them for sometimes even just speaking. I don't mean to, and I try not to, but it just happens. My mom will tell me "if you try, you can change" but in all fairness, I *do* try, really really hard. I don't like being this way, but no matter what I tell myself, or do tom make myself be kinder, I always revert back to my old ways before long. If I could honestly change the way I am towards them, and *stay* that way, I so would. I hate being mean and rude like I am because I know it hurts them, but I just don't know what to do to make myself change permanently.

Post 5 in the 80 days of blogging challenge c/o Tom Slatin's 80 Journal Writing Prompts www.tomslatin.com/80-journal-writing-prompts/

No comments:

Post a Comment