Saturday, December 3, 2011

80 Days of Blogging Challenge, Day 4!

4.What music album would be used for a movie about your life?

First off. Wow. I've blogged 4 days in a row. That's gotta be some kind of record for me haha.
Now to answer the question.
I don't think I could pick any specific album off the top of my head to be used as a soundtrack for said movie. So, I'm just gonna say that a combined bunch of songs from Stompin' Tom could be thrown together to become this album to use to go with my life story haha. I'm absolutely in love with Stompin' Tom's music and the right song of his always seems to find its way to me at the right moment. His songs always strike a chord in my heart and fit my life just perfectly when I find them, or rather, when they find me, because I believe that what you need at any given moment of your life (and not what *we* feel we need, but what *God* feels we need) will find its way to us at that moment. And maybe if we threw in a song or two from Johnny Cash and maybe Loretta Lynn too, the album would be perfectly complete. Hmm, maybe I should make such an album and post the song list on here to describe my life. Well, maybe not life, perhaps year.. I'll work on it and get back to you all on this matter.
Chow!
Post 4 in the 80 days of blogging challenge c/o Tom Slatin's 80 Journal Writing Prompts www.tomslatin.com/80-journal-writing-prompts/

No comments:

Post a Comment