Monday, January 7, 2013

Something Awesome!


The first 6 people who comment on this post will receive some kind of gift from me sometime this year. It might be a sweet card, a little homemade goody, something to lift you up or make you laugh, or some other little surprise. You won't know when I will send it...it could be any time between now and December 31, 2013. 

In return you do not need to send me anything, but I do ask that you PASS IT ON.

You can cange the rules to fit your style, but I ask that you, in turn, use your blog or facebook to do the same.

The goal is to spread a little cheer and make the daily walk to the mailbox a little more exciting.

If you would like to join the fun:

*First, leave me a comment on this post.

*Then, send me an email to missiekay91@gmail.com  that includes your full name, address, and five interesting facts about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment