Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Baby!

Heeey blog world! Its me again! I thought I would dust off the ole blog and make it one of my resolutions to be more faithful in blogging :)
SO! My resolutions for 2013 are as follows:
1. LOSE WEIGHT! -- I know what you're thinking "laaame! everybody's resolution is to lose weight, ca'mon!" but I'm serious guys! I have BIG plans for 2013 and being chubs don't fit in any of them! follow my other blog : lisasepicweightloss.blogspot.com to read about my journey in shedding these extra pounds that have tacked themselves rather rudely onto my body!
2. Blog more! -- why not? I enjoy blogging, I'm just bad about remembering to do it! :)
3. Write more letters -- to my sponsored boys (I'm a terrible sponsor! I wrote like, 2 letters last year... i have 3 sponsored boys... *slaps hand* bad sponsor!) to my family (a nicer way to keep in contact than facebook) to my "adopted" soldier -- letters are always good! :D
4. Shed some bad habits -- bored eating... cursing... getting angry at stupid things... you know, just be nicer in general :) It never hurts to be kind! :D
I guess that's all my resolutions for this year. :) Hopefully I'll manage to keep them :)
xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment