Tuesday, January 1, 2013

80 Days of Blogging Day 1 (take 2!)

Ok, obviously I didn't do so well with this the first go around, but I'm all for second chances so I'm gonna try it again :)
1. Name something you lost or gave away that can never be replaced.

Hmm... Something I have lost or given away that is irreplaceable... Goodness... the first time I did this I said my cat Lucky. I hate to sound repetitive, but I guess this time I could say my kitten Pepsi. I lost her in July when she was hit by a tractor trailer. She was the sweetest kitten a gal could ask for. She LOVED cuddles and was a bit of a daredevil following me out into the pasture at the barn. I miss her dearly but I know Lucky and her are the best of friends now, and are waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge :)

Post 1 in the 80 days of blogging challenge c/o Tom Slatin's 80 Journal Writing Promptswww.tomslatin.com/80-journal-writing-prompts/

No comments:

Post a Comment