Thursday, January 31, 2013

Compassion

I should never go on the compassion website. It makes me want to sponsor more little ones. I already sponsor 2 little boys Joel and Loukmane, and have a third boy, my correspondent child, Robert, but looking at the hundreds of children who need sponsors just tears my heart into bits.
This morning I was on the compassion.com site, and I came across this little boy named Jorge from Ecuador.  His profile said he was crippled in one arm, but he still had the most beautiful smile on his face! I wish I could sponsor him so bad! But I'm confident that with that darling smile on his face he is going to get a wonderful sponsor! If somebody out there in the blog-o-sphere is thinking about sponsoring a child, I hope you'll take a look at Jorge. He's 6 years old and his birthday is in just 2 days!! Wouldn't that be a wonderful birthday present for this precious little boy? Here is the link to sponsor Jorge http://www.compassion.com/sponsor_a_child/child-biography.htm?needKey=EC5930350
Please take a look and I hope you'll make the decision to sponsor a child today, whether it is Jorge or another little one, I know some little one out there will love you forever for your decision to sponsor them! If you can't financially sponsor a child, Compassion has a great correspondence program! Its definitely a win-win situation. You don't have to put out financially if you can't afford it, AND you get ALL the letters!! :) 
All for now everybody :) I'll post again soon!
xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment