Friday, January 4, 2013

80 Days of Blogging Day 2

2. What 5 websites do you visit often, and why?
Five websites I visit often.. lol 
site 1.. Pinterest. why? because it is to the internet what skittles are to life (freaking awesome! lol) 
site 2.. Facebook. why? I dont even know. I still hate it. Still go on it every five minutes. *sigh* oh well 
site 3.. blogger. why? Because I like to blog lol
site 4.. gmail/hotmail. why? saaame stupid reason as before lol have a random addiction to checking my email :P 
site 5..  google! hahah why? who doesnt visit google? research stuff, check my spelling... etc etc lmao oor Ancestry.ca .. its a tie :)


Post 2 in the 80 days of blogging challenge c/o Tom Slatin's 80 Journal Writing Promptswww.tomslatin.com/80-journal-writing-prompts/

thats all for now folks! :P 
xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment