Monday, May 26, 2014

Oh Damn!


I just blew my stove up! Well.. almost... not quite.. but I did make a filament blow up, or explode.. or however you call it. Talk about a heart attack! Holy crow! Thank God for having a friend over who knows what he is doing inside of a kitchen (thanks love, owe ya!)
I was heating up the stove to make my faavourite Hassleback Garlic Cheesey Bread and all a sudden my oven went POOF! and there was a tiny little flame inside it. I thought I was about to burn my basement down. So it's upstairs stove for now when I want to cook. Oh well. A nice fancy new stove to use, I can deal with it I think. Just nobody tell my father, kay? I'm not ready to be murdered yet.
So that was my adventure in the kitchen for tonight! What a rush.
Told Jaydee about Raja yesterday. At first he was sad because he hasn't "met him  before" but when I told him we got to write letters and colour him pictures, he was a little bit excited for that. I can't wait to get Raja's packet and first letter. I'm sure that will make my boy SO excited!
 He had his first day off school today. Sort of.. he went to school for a half day of orientation. I almost cried. My baby is growing up! :( He even knows how to drive a 4 wheeler better than me.. which is sad lol
But anyways! Thought you would like to hear of my crazy adventure in the kitchen tonight, now i'm off to finish my bread and go to bed, cause I'm a wee bit sleepy.
Night lovies!
xo
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment