Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sponsorship!

Hey all!
So! This week I decided I would like to do something with Jaydee that would me more... meaningful I guess... than just playing and spending time with him. So I decided we would sponsor a little boy together. I wanted to pick someone with the same birthday as him if possible, but if not just a boy that was the same age as him roughly so they could talk about what it was like being that age in a different country to each other (through me of course lol.)
I have looked at pictures and read mini biographies of SO many darling little boys (and a couple girls) this week my heart just wants to break. After a lot of going through and re going through profiles, I FINALLY decided on a little one to sponsor.
                                                          Everybody.... meet Raja!
He is 4 years old and from Bangladesh :) He also was born just 4 days before Jaydee. I'm so stoked to tell Jaydee about Raja tomorrow. I'm hoping he gets as excited as I am about this! I can't wait to see how Jaydee and Raja learn from each other and see how they grow up. 
It was a difficult decision picking Raja though. Not because he isn't cute, because he's friggen adorable! I mean, look at that face! But because there are sooo many other adorable little faces to pick from.. like this one...

I won't lie, I almost picked Miguel.. Look at that smile! he's darling. 
Then there is this face.. 
Little Isaac. He looks so sad. My heart broke right in two for him. Both of these sweethearts (and many many more) are available for sponsorship still if you're considering sponsoring. Its a great cause. :)
Thats all for tonight folks!
xo 
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment