Saturday, May 10, 2014

passwords....

Don't forget them like I do lol.
I signed out of blogger on my crap top intending to sign back in on my better laptop and I couldn't remember the password. Oops!! But I have it wrote down somewhere safe now, so this shouldn't happen again :)
I don't know about you all, but boy was that a long winter!! I have never been so glad to see the spring haha so much snow!! And so cold too :(
But on a good note, as far as we know my father is in remission :) even though we had a pretty big fight yesterday and im currently crashing at my friends apartment until tonight haha it means I get my daddy for a while longer and that os great news :D
This year, I will again be heading to Halifax, NS to walk in the IWK Walk for Miracles :) my fundraising goal this year is a go big or go home, yet easily achievable $500. But I need everybody's help to reach it!  If you would like to donate to this great cause you can do so at https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/FundraisingPage.aspx?registrationID=2365954
I think the link will work, I hope it does lol
100% of , monies rasied goes directly to the iwk hospital to help purchase life saving equipment :)
And now I am off to go get ready for work. Later lovies!
Xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment