Thursday, December 5, 2013

A First...and an apology (kinda)

Today I have to admit, I had a little meltdown. After I ate supper, I came downstairs to a song playing on the radio that makes me cry every single time I hear it. Usually just a sniffle and I'm good, but tonight I bawled.
Wondering what the "first" is yet? I cried about a boy. I, Lisa Keough, aged 22 have never ever cried over a boy. Until tonight. But, I didn't cry because he broke my heart, or didn't want to date me. I cried because my friend is hurting and I felt powerless.
The last boy I knew who hurt was sweet Jaydee. He tripped and scraped his arm. With Jaydee though , all it took was a cuddle and a kiss and he was all better. The boy I cried for today hurts inside and I don't think I can kiss and cuddle it better. And I'd just recently been kind of rude to this boy because he made me angry. I sent him an angry Facebook message (oh I know. 'oooh how scary!') and when I seen him the other night I ignored him, even though I could see that he stopped and waved at me. (Sorry :[ ) Now what I was angry at him for seems silly. It was foolish really. The reason now doesn't matter.. all that matters is I'm awful sorry. Sorry for being selfish and sorry for being just plain stupid. And sorry for your hurt. I wish I could make it  better for you. I love you.

thats all for tonight folks.
xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment