Thursday, October 31, 2013

Blind Date (Part 2!)

So you may all be wondering about how my date(s) went yesterday.. and you may not be ;) but I'm going to tell you anyway! hahaha
My "blind date" went well ( I think??) I had a good time anyway! haha I met him at his grandma's for tea and then it was suggested that he show me the barns because I like cows. So we went to the barns lol and he introduced me to the cows. After the tour and the introductions haha he took me back to his grandmothers and invited me to come back up again for a bit to see how the milking works (he works on a dairy..) but unfortunately I had to leave. I thought him cute, and he seemed very nice but I didn't know what he thought of me (I didn't ask.. lol) but I found out today he asked about me last night when my Pastors wife went back to his grams for prayer meeting. (yay!!) So I'm hoping to go back over perhaps Sunday evening when Steve and Becky go to his grams for evening service. I'll keep you all updated! haha
My second "date" was a flub. The jerk ditched me (again). I should have seen it coming though, he always stands me up. Oh well! Take the bad with the good, right? :P 
Till next time
xo Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment