Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I am Thankful For :)

So, this is a list of stuff that I am thankful for in my life. Most of it is serious, but some of it is just me being silly. What are YOU thankful for?

My parents
Madison
Amanda
Samara
Brenden
Georgia
Ti Gilles
My God-parents
My God-sister
Peter
Kyle
Camping
The time I had with loved ones that have passed on
Bathrooms lol
My friends
Facebook
Myspace
Youtube
Music
Clean clothes
food
water
Pepsi
email
love
My cell phone
money
People who don't annoy me
My computer
being able to walk and run
Church
living in a free country
cookies
Chuck Norris
JoAnn still being alive
God
knowing how to play cribbage
sweet old men
old people in general
soldiers
veterans
"Master"
writing
books
newspapers
gentlemen
life
snow
sun
warmth
cold
rain
the ocean
the forest
animals
horses
Pokey
work
being able to blog freely
paper
pens
trees because they clear the air so we can breathe :D
flowers
my plants
CMT
my record player
the time I've had with John Glass and the memories I have of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment