Monday, January 11, 2010

Another dream!

Another dream to write about!!!
Last night I dreamt that my room-mate, Kelsey and I had a huge fight, over what I don't know, but we just couldn't get along anymore, so I moved out into my house (which is not 'technically' mine in real life, since I aint bought it yet!). After a short while (maybe only a few hours) after moving in, my friend Mike got in contact with me and told me he had gone blind, and he knew that I would help him and take care of him, and he wanted to move in with me. I agreed and he came while I was out somwhere. WHen I entered the house, he was waiting for me in the kitchen with an open box of books that he had bought for me as a present for letting him live in my house. He turned to face me as though he wasn't blind, and tried to act as though he could see. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, tightly hugging him. "I know you're blind." I said. He responded but I don't remember what he said, then he turned and started to pick the books up one by one from the box and tell me what they were. He passed me a Sherlock Holmes book after a bit, but couldn't remember what it was and after trying to figure it out, I hugged him again and told him what it was. Then, for some reason, I had to go see my father. I don't know why, whether he was in the hospital or what, but I HAD to go see him. Mike said it was ok, and went to a party with one of his friends.
Then I woke up. Don't cha hate waking up in the middle of a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment