Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Secrets and Homesickness

There are some things in life, i just dont want to know about. my best friend and my ex boyfriend know something about my relationship with my former boyfriend, that I apparantly don't know. I'm pretty sure that it is that he cheated on me. I know he always wanted sex and I wouldn't give it to him, and he complained about that, so it wouldn't really surprise me if thats what it is, this "Secret" that is being kept from me. But frankly. I don't want to know, nor do I care. If I were still dating him, then I would care. But I'm not. So I don't. Now if he got the other girl pregnant, I might mind a bit. But I don't think he could keep that a secret, if he was going to be a dad again. He wants a family really bad, so there's no way he wouldn't say something.
Right now I'm getting a little homesick. College life is getting to me, and I miss my parents, and my cat, and my family in the country, and all that became familiar to me in my 18 years of life. Right now I want it all back. I'm a daddy's girl, and being away from him for so long is really hard. If that makes me weak, I want to be weak. I want to go home to the country, and see my grammie, and my uncle, and meet my new baby cousin. I want to go out in the pasture and play with the animals, and have homecooked meals every night instead of this prepared crap I'm eating now. I want to feel my Grammies loving arms hug me again, and go home to spend time with my dearest friends. I want to go to sleep at night and have my kitty laying beside me, purring contentedly. Oh what I would give to be home right now! I've had enough of experiencing life on my own. I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment