Thursday, October 22, 2009

Clearing My Mind and Asking For Prayer

Alright! I'm seriously wayy stressed out right now! I'm falling behind in school because I have to leave school somewhat early (I don't have classes in the afternoon) every day, just to get home at a halfwhat reasonable time for me to make my supper. Plus my dad has to have a double bypass here anytime, and it really sucks not being at home, or even in the same province as him, because I am the stereotypical "daddy's girl." I dote on my father and him me. And this whole "living on my own" idea, is seriously getting to me. Sure I enjoy my freedom, but I miss the security of living with my parents. Oh, and I don't like the bills I get in my mailbox that I can no longer just toss aside for my parents to pay. But yeah. Being this far away from my dad is really getting under my skin, especially with this major surgery coming up. I know this is something the doctors do all the time, and my dad is no stranger to surgery, but it still bothers me that I'm not going to be there.... even though the day he goes in there is absolutely NO way I'm coming to school! I'm a worry-wart. And being daddy's girl doesn't help this situation much. Please pray for me and my dad! I seriously need your prayers right now to get through this.
I'm writing this as I'm at school because my teacher told me to "Clear my mind" before I started my work, so, thats what I'm doing here.. clearing my mind. Hopefully this blog will help me to get everything thats on my mind off, so I can really buckle down and concentrate... because I'm hungry :(
This afternoon, once I've cleared my mind, I have to write a news story on a speech that Jean Chretien did. How fun. But I'm excited for tomorrow, because it's Friday, and I can go back to my apartment and just relax for the weekend. That will be enjoyable! And then next week, I only have to go to class on Monday to write my mid-term test, and on Wednesday afternoon for the advisory meeting--I'm excited for that because the editor for the Bugle-Observer is coming in! Its going to be SO nice to see a face from home again!!! Then hopefully on Thursday I'll get to go home for the weekend so I can see my family! And my kitty- cause I miss my kitty too. <3
I guess my mind is cleared for today... although its really not. But I must get my work done so that I can go home and relax for the night. I'm not even going to take my "Textbook" home. I've said it before, and it still went home .. but tonight I refuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment