Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A letter CAN Change a life!

If you have ever considered sponsoring a child, but have decided against it for whatever reason, I encourage you to watch the following video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbUK8D-xIdQ

Jimmy Wambu was a child in the Compassion program when he was just a little child. When he got sponsored, his sponsor, Mark, wrote Jimmy a letter that changed his life forever .

I hope the letters that I send my sponsored boys make some impact on their lives. I hope, because I tell them of God's love for us, that they realize they can do anything they wish to do.

This works both ways though, the letters that I have received from my boys have changed my life. They tell me they love me, even though they have never met me, and they make me want to be a better person.

Have you received a letter that has changed your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment