Tuesday, February 8, 2011

FIRST LETTER! :D

Today I received my first letter from my sponsored child, Joel. I was sooo excited i ripped the envelope open right there at the mailbox! :P It was a simple little letter, not long, but it was said with love. (he's six. he cant write yet :P so he dictates his letters) and at the end was a cute little drawing. Of what, I'm not sure, but it was cute just the same because it was drawn specifically for me :D
No word of a lie, when I read the words he said to me, my heart swelled up at least a dozen times its size.

I am very happy to be sponsored! Thanks for choosing me. I am very well, my family too. My dad is called Jeremie, he is a farmer. My mother is called Madeline she is a housewife. I have two big sisters called Marceline and Celine. I do not have the age to go to school yet. I often help my dad to take care of the poultry. What is your job? Are you married? Please pray for my parents and also for my big sister Celine's school. May God Bless you!
Bye!

like I said, short. But pretty danged adorable. :) I look forward to building a relationship with this adorable little boy and hearing from him as he grows. And hopefully (fingers crossed) being able to correspond with him with out a translator (meaning I have to actually learn french :P)

Just thought I'd share with the world :) goodnight and God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment