Wednesday, November 25, 2009

FML

Too much stuff has been going on lately. I'm just tired of it all.
First off, Hayden dying drained my energy for a few days, and then my dad had to have surgery this week, yesterday actually, and i'm just so drained from that, with the stress of the surgery first of all, and then people coming at me from all directions wanting me to pass on their well wishes and love and prayers and all that and i just cant keep up with it! and i'm so busy right now anyways, with school, and volunteering for the Salvation Army, and it looks like i'm going to be getting a job next week or the week after, and Christmas is coming up, and I'm trying to get everyone bought for for that, and I'm just so tired. all i want to do is go home. I NEED to go home, but I'm going in (hopefully) two weeks for a Christmas vacation. I'm so tired. so very tired and sleep doesn't seem to help, and i don't get enough to begin with, and the kid next door yelling all night sure don't help me to get more.
Life right now is not working in my favour. Besides all that, my best friend here has swine flu, although he is getting better, i drove home with him on friday, and he had it then, so i've been exposed so that makes matters worse too because if i get it, well, i'm just fucked because i can't go home and infect my father right after he has heart surgery.
fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment